Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sure Footing

Hi peeps. I hope you all are well.

Me? Lately, I’ve been feeling like that character from Airplane and thinking I’ve picked an awfully bad year to make this the best year of my life. But I’m surging ahead and no, I’m not ready to give up on my claim. It’s way too early in my endeavor. So despite the arthritis not subsiding, but seeming to ramp up along with the migraines and senior stress I’m still forging ahead with my Best Year plan.


Like I was saying my RA has not improved. I had that setback with a run around trip to the city which should have been easy but I suffered way too long after and my doctor has put me on a quicker acting and hopefully more effective medication. It’s week two, I still have to be patient because it takes at least a month. It’s amazing to me now many things I’m waiting on right now. Tick and Tock.

In the meantime I just want to get on more sure footing.


Love You, Love Me,
Kwana

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Kwana. Hopefully at the end of the month you'll see the results you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you get the results you need and want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I suffer from migraines too. Lump that in with the sickle-cell anemia and you know I have to deal with pain on a daily basis. Meditation helps as I wait on medication to work. I also try to do for others, cooking a meal for a sick friend and whatnot. It helps get the focus off of me.

    Hope you feel better and learn to deal with the stress, it can cause your RA to flare up. (But I'm sure you know this already...)

    Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep forging ahead and we will all back you up--
    even the missteps of the models need some extra
    help.
    BarbaraG

    ReplyDelete

I'm always happy to read comments. So show some LOVE but no Hateration please.