Tuesday, September 7, 2010

School's Open

Today is the first day of school. It's always a tough day for me and this one will probably be the toughest since my twins are seniors this year. Mama is feeling mighty old. Oh well I'll try and take it without too many tears.

The first day of school in a way always feels a little like the start of a new year for me. It's all about new beginnings and a chance to make a fresh start. Time to get back in the saddle with staying on top of the old to do lists, health, fitness, nutrition, goals and then there is fashion.


I've got some studying to do. Here is my study guide:


What do you think of during back to school time?


Love You, Love Me,

Kwana

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I have tried to make changes health and exercise wise all summer but I feel like once school starts I can kick it into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of the peace I will have finally at home. I a sure though I may feel teary eyed one day knowing that they are having their final first day of school that I will have the opportunity to take part in.

    Tiffany
    Peace, Love and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete

I'm always happy to read comments. So show some LOVE but no Hateration please.