Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lofty

Just to make November a little more interesting for me you know with: college apps, NaNoWrimo, Thanksgiving etc… I’m now part of an exciting new launch called The Loft.


It’s a new Facebook page from Macmillan for contemporary women’s fiction, romance and chicklit where I’m the moderator! And those that know me know how much I like to talk so this should be fun!


I’m so excited for this new launch where we’re chat about all sorts of goings on in women’s fiction and chicklit is not a dirty word! Please stop on by and “like” The Loft on Facebook. Join in the discussions so that I’m not talking to myself it would feel too much like home and teen talk that way. Eee.

Also friend us on Twitter @loftromance. Oh and please tell a friend. Thanks so much!

A new adventure for the best year maybe?

Best,
Kwana

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Sounds like you are doing all you can to make it your best year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Tiffany and Frau!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always happy to read comments. So show some LOVE but no Hateration please.